I was born in 1978, I live and work in France.
Highlights of my experience include
- 1995 Pastel summer courses at the University Of Boulder, Colorado (School of Fine Arts).
- 1996 Metal work with Master Craftsman (Compagnon Chaudronnier), with whom I designed and created several metal sculptures from sheets of copper and zinc.
- 1994-1996 Art classes with well known equestrian artist Christian Lernould in Chantilly (France) as well as with French artist Hélène de Jessé.
- 2004 A Professional training course in Decorative Painting in the South of France.
- 2005 and ongoing : Collaboration with French artist Christophe Martin on various projects and workshops (interior decorating and murals) in and around Paris and Switzerland.
- 2006 Inspired by past-century “Polioramas” and vintage wood block wallpapers, I have created several “Polypanoramas”- see POLYPANORAMA .
- 2008-2009 As a member of the “Indies Art Club XXX” in Nagasaki (Japan), a work space open to local contemporary artists, I discovered another aspect of my artistic voice while painting urban views of Nagasaki City.
- 2011 First linoprints, and creation of a blog gathering humoristic drawings called “HOTELDOG“.
- 2013 Back to Nature. Beginning of a serie dedicated to flowers and trees.
- 2015 Going on an adventure with THE 6th CONTINENT, a work of imagination.
- 2016-2017 Grand scale artistic murals with Christophe Martin‘s team in the Karl Lagerfeld Suite “Les grands appartements”. Hôtel de Crillon. Paris.
2017 Senlis Art Fair. SENLIS. France
2017 Le Grand Salon d’Art Abordable. PARIS. France.
2016 Surface de Contact. Exposition franco-chinoise. Espace L’ISSUE. PARIS. France.
2016 festival d’Art Contemporain. Prieuré Saint Maurice. SENLIS. France.
2016 Le Grand Salon D’art Abordable. PARIS. France.
2014 Salon d’Art de La Ville d’Agen. Centre culturel André-Malraux. AGEN. France.
2013 / 2014/ 2015 Agence MMA de SENLIS. France.
2013 Festival d’Art Contemporain. Prieuré Saint Maurice. SENLIS. France.
2012 Salon International des Expressions Libres de Paris. Ateliers Richelieu. PARIS. France.
2010 MONTAGNY-STE-FELICITE. France.
2010 “Jardin d’Artistes” BEAUVAIS. France.